Dental Veneers in Tijuana
Dental Veneers Treatment Details
Dental veneers treatment in Tijuana is one of the most requested treatments at SOFDental. We are talking about thin layers of porcelain, zirconium or composite that improve the appearance of our teeth.
Therefore, due to their esthetic purpose and easy adaptability, these elements are used to correct irregularities that affect the patient’s dental image.
The procedure to be performed is very simple and the advantages can be many. From exhibiting symmetrical teeth in color, size and shape, to increasing our confidence and comfort when smiling.
Utility of dental veneers
Dental veneers are becoming more and more popular as an esthetic dental treatment, since their design allows optimizing the appearance of the front teeth, conferring greater harmony.
In addition, dental veneers are useful for:
- Correct asymmetrical, chipped, gapped or malformed teeth.
- Optimize tooth coloration.
- Filling spaces between teeth.
- Improve irregularly small teeth.
For decalcified or darkened teeth due to deficiencies or root canal treatment, dental veneers stand out as a pragmatic and intelligent esthetic solution.
How are dental veneers placed in Tijuana?
The placement of dental veneers in Tijuana is a procedure that requires carving, impression, fabrication and cementation. The purpose is based on creating a veneer according to the patient’s natural enamel to maximize the aesthetics of the teeth.
- Tooth grinding: For the adaptation of a veneer, about 0.55 mm of tooth reduction is required.
- Dental impression: 3D impressions are carried out to have a base as a mold, as this allows you to customize the creation of your dental veneers.
- Dental veneers fabrication: Our specialized technicians will fabricate your dental veneers taking into account the size, color and shape of your teeth. This process can take from 1 to 2 weeks.
However, at SOFDental we work to reduce the waiting time, providing quality solutions in the shortest possible time.
- Cementation: Finally, the assigned dentist will prepare your teeth for the placement of the veneers. This last step includes cleaning and cementing the veneers.
We take care of your smile
Schedule your Appointment Today
Fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your appointment.
Or you can also call us at the phone numbers below:
From Mexico: (664) 685 3979
From USA: (619) 798 7046
At SOFDental Clinic in Tijuana we are waiting for you with specialists in Endodontics ready to take care of your smile.
Advantages of dental veneers
Dental veneers have multiple benefits, among them the following stand out:
- Easy maintenance: A soft-bristled toothbrush and dental floss are enough to preserve its structure, along with oral hygiene.
- Its natural esthetics: The customized design allows for a natural and harmonious smile.
- Resistance and durability: The material used does not usually stain or change color drastically. The maximum duration is approximately 20 years.
- Minimally invasive nature: Although the bonding of veneers requires enamel reduction, this process is painless and minimally invasive for the patient.
Is anyone suitable for the use of dental veneers?
Most adults are candidates for dental veneers. However, the patient’s general health condition directly influences the decision making process.
Because of this and before proceeding with the corresponding enamel reduction, the dentist takes into account a series of different aspects:
- The condition of the teeth (they must be healthy and free of cavities).
- Gum health.
- The characteristics of the enamel.
- The development of the teeth.
- Malocclusion of the jaw.
As a general rule, the patient should be committed to the care of the teeth, in addition to improving oral hygiene.
How many dental veneers are usually placed?
The number of veneers to be placed is usually based on the number of teeth the patient wishes to improve. During the consultation, the specialist will present the best options according to your case and will help you in making decisions in order to optimize the process in favor of economic savings.
Types of veneers
Currently there are different types of materials for the fabrication of veneers, of which porcelain or ceramic, zirconium and composite are the most common.
- Porcelain or ceramic: Porcelain veneers in Tijuana are the most demanded dental product nowadays. They have a thickness of 0.3 to 1 ml, and can be easily adapted without altering the natural shape of the tooth. They are an immediate benefit for the patient.
- Zirconium: Zirconium is an even stronger material. But, as a component for veneers, it is mostly used in special cases. Therefore, it is commonly used in patients with metal pins that cannot be removed.
- Composite: Composite veneers, on the other hand, offer simple esthetic results and are usually recommended for patients under the age of 18.
After cementing your permanent dental veneers you can continue with your normal life. However, professional dentists recommend:
- Do not bite your nails.
- Do not open bags or bottles with your teeth.
- Do not grind or clench your jaw.
- Avoid extremely hard or sticky foods.
- Use a mouth guard for the first few days.
- Optimize oral hygiene.
This will prevent fractures and long-term complications. Therefore, the more care you take, the more durable and esthetic your new smile will be.
Dental veneers in Tijuana
Remember that at SOFDental we offer high quality, economical solutions in the shortest time possible, as we have the best smile enhancement and restoration package at the best price in Tijuana.
Don’t miss out on a smile! Schedule your appointment with us.